Thursday, January 14, 2010

Lightroom

I haven't really gotten into the editing and processing of pictures yet. I have Lightroom but am working on getting photoshop. I have started to play around with Lightroom more and more and have gotten pretty good at it. I havent ever liked to idea of taking away the real photograph and changing it, I like mine to be natural. But of course I like to play around with these programs quite a bit.

A lot of these are from the day that I shot at the Piedmont Fire Department because it was really bright and reflective.

These are my recent photos I've experimented with......

This image was in color and I messed around with the vignettes.


In this one I sharpened the image and changed the exposure and brightness. Before it completely washed out.

I sharpened and played with the vignettes a little. It was really reflective before.

I sharpened this image and made it less reflective before I played with the lens correction and post crop settings.

I took this picture when I was out with Amos. The colors in the sky weren't as vibrant before and I changed the sharpness.
Any input would be great cause I am really just getting started with this program and need all the help I can get.
-Kellan

1 comment:

  1. Nice post. Love the flag shot. Get yourself a speedlight, man. There's a lot I could show you about lightroom, if I ever get the chance.

    ReplyDelete